Please obey the instructions provided by the Event producer.
Safety is our priority; please obey all safety instructions provided to you by our staff. Failure to comply may result in suspension or removal from the event.
Please arrive on time. This is very important.
When you are late, this can delay the event and nobody will be happy. In severe cases we may refuse your participation. So please be on time out of consideration for others. We recommend dedicating ample time incase of traffic and other unforeseen circumstances.
- You will be moving around frequently; we recommend you wear light clothing that won’t restrict movement.
- It can get chilly late into the evening; we recommend bringing a light layer.
- Bring a poncho if rain is in the forecast; umbrellas are not allowed.
- Should you choose to wear costumes/cosplay, keep the following in mind:
1. This isn't your college halloween party - no revealing or sexual clothing.
2. Weapons (even if they are toys) are not allowed.
3. Uniforms that mimic government positions, such as police, military, are not allowed.
4. No vulgar or sexual costumes.
5. No gore or bloody makeup; we won’t be able to tell if you are actually hurt or not.
What to bring:
What we strongly recommend you bring:
- This is a given: Your own mobile device with Ingress already installed.
- Portable charger and cord; a wall plug wouldn’t hurt either.
- A bag or backpack large enough to hold all your belongings and possibly more.
- A pen (you’ll need to sign and submit an Appearance Release).
- Cash and some loose change (for vending machines inside the venue if you get thirsty).
- Health insurance ID (in case something might happen to you).
Some optional items you may want to consider bringing, but are not required:
- Food (light snacks and drinks)
- Work gloves
- Change of clothes (note that there are no showers available)
Things you may NOT bring:
- Hazardous and flammable chemicals and substances, blades, scissors, fireworks, alcohol.
- Any objects deemed offensive to surrounding staff and participants (i.e., strong odor, loud noise).
- Animals - yes, including your pets.
- Megaphones and microphones.
- Any objects or substances that can leave a stubborn mess.
- Vulgar/sexual objects.
- Anything that goes against the law in the country of Japan.
- Any other substance/object deemed inappropriate by Event staff.
Your valuables and belongings:
- There are coin lockers located throughout the fairgrounds to use at an additional charge.
- Never leave your personal belongings unattended.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
-Please only use the designated restrooms indicated by Fuji-Q highland staff.
Smoking is not allowed in the fairgrounds; this includes vapes and e-cigarettes.
Please go to the designated smoking areas if you really have the urge to.
Do not litter; please place all trash in trash bins located throughout the venue.
Make sure you are not taking pictures or recording other people without their consent, at anytime.
There are areas with narrow walkways and insufficient lighting; take plenty precaution of your surrounding so that you and your fellow agents do not get injured.
We have zero tolerance for violent behavior. Any behavior deemed to be a threat to other people and the gameplay itself will be removed immediately without warning.
If you get hurt or feel sick, immediately notify the staff. We have a nurse station available.
Once you exit the fairgrounds on your own will, that is it. You will not be allowed to enter back in to participate in the event.
This goes without saying; play fair. Cheating will result in an immediate ban.
Your personal information:
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your personal information. We do not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than this Event.
We will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company, except that we do share your information with Niantic, Inc. and Niantic, Inc. Japan, who assists us in taking care of you. Your information will remain confidential.
- You may not participate while heavily under the influence (excluding the afterparty).
- Do not engage in any illegal activity.
- We may enforce limitations during the event to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
- Event contents are subject to change without notice.
- Event may be subject to cancellation in bad weather conditions.
- Please refrain from engaging in manners that can be slanderous and/or inappropriate towards Niantic, Inc. and participating partners. Any individual resorting to such behaviors will be removed.